Advanced GPS multisport watch with Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology. Be a better athlete on the track and in the water with Forerunner®735XT. This GPS multisport watch is for athletes who want in-depth data as they train and compete. Thanks to a smaller form and comfortable band, the 735XT is the ideal watch to get you through your workout and your workday. It even doubles as an activity tracker to count your steps, calories and sleep. Get the data you need to beat yesterday.
Tri bundle comes with HRM Tri monitor and HRM swim monitor. See below for features and benefits
- The most lightweight multisport-capable watch ever from Garmin in an attractive, traditional watch shape, with soft, comfortable silicone bands.
- Decreased physical size that retains the larger display from the Forerunner 630 and is perfect for females and males alike.
- Built-in activity profiles - the most complete data support for: Running, cycling, swimming, multisport, hiking, XC skiing, strength, paddle sports and cardio
- 24/7 Heart rate monitoring is made possible with Garmin Elevate system - giving you heart rate all day and night and perfect for race day and no additional strap required
- GPS GLONASS enabled to locate your position quickly and precisely whether youâre running deep in the woods or near tall buildings
- Advanced Running/Cycling dynamics provide information on stride length, ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, power phase, platform centre offset and more when paired with additional sensors
- Swim workouts is new - crank up your training in the pool with the first product from Garmin that will guide you through your workout
- Physiological Analysis. 735XT provides metrics associated with stress, performance and lactate threshold to show how hard you are training and how well you are recovering
- Connect IQ enables you to download free custom apps, watch faces, data fields and widgets - 735XT comes with the Strava Suffer Score app pre-installed
- Automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Get any smart notification from your phone, including incoming call alerts, texts, and social media, all with vibration so you donât miss a thing
- Varia connectivity is enabled â enhance your safety with the full line of Varia cycling awareness accessories
HRM Tri Monitor:
Enhance your triathlon experience by pairing HRM-Tri with your Garmin Forerunner 735XT. The HRM-Tri stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to your wearable at the end of your swim. Our smallest and lightest heart rate monitoring module fits within the width of the strap. The strap's soft, rounded edges and covered seams make the strap it super-comfortable out of the water, too.
When running, this pairing allows your compatible wearable to report 6 running dynamics metrics: cadence, stride length, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
HRM Swim Monitor:
Take your training to the next level by pairing HRM-Swim with your Garmin Forerunner 735XT. The sleek, non-slip strap stays in place, even during wall push-offs. Once out of water, real-time heart rate, interval summaries and stored heart rate are transmitted to the 735XT.
We want you to get your order as quickly as possible, we will always do our best to ship all orders the same day, we are enthusiasts, we want you to be happy with your new products and our service. We want you to tell your friends to come to us. Things do go wrong, items are sometimes out of stock and don't fit, we want to resolve your problems and make you happy, we will try to let you know as soon as possible if there are any issues with your order and we will go out of our way to do the best. We value our customers and our reputation, we have been doing this since 1996.
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery - We offer a free delivery service on all orders over £100.00 shipped to the UK mainland. Our dispatch time for this service for in-stock items is 1-4 working days and delivery typically takes a further 1-5 working days. Orders with a value below £100.00 will be charged a flat fee of £3.50
First Class - Usually next day if in stock with us but can take upto 10 working days £3.50
Next Working Day - You can upgrade your order to a Next Working Day delivery service to the UK mainland for in-stock items for a flat fee. Your order must be placed by 3pm for UK Next Day delivery, orders placed after 3pm will take 1-2 working days.
Deliveries are made between 7am and 7pm and this service will require someone to be present to provide a signature upon delivery. Over 98% of Next Day orders are delivered on time, in the unlikely event that your delivery is not attempted next day, we'll refund all delivery charges.
Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes back orders. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
- Next Day (cut off 3pm) £7.99
Please Note: Bicycles are subject to a thorough PDI inspection before they are shipped. Therefore, we are unable to offer any of our Next Day services on the purchase of bicycles.
- Saturday Delivery £10.00 (below 2kg) £30.00 (above 2kg)
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 3pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday by courier. Deliveries are made between 8am and 1pm and must be signed for upon delivery.
Delivery Outside the UK
Delivery abroad can vary depending on the loacation, we use Royal Mail Contract Airsure for the following countries:
|PORTUGAL||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND|
|SWEDEN||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Any other country we will use Interlink Express or Royal Mail airmail. The costs for international delivery is:
£10.00 to Any country serviced by Contract Airsure
£15.00 to Any country via Interlink Express
Returning a Product Purchased
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from TFN
- We will credit full return postage costs up to £25, unless the item ordered is the wrong size or is deemed 'unsuitable'.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging
- We cannot accept returns on clothing that has been personalised e.g. with name printing
- All returns must have a completed returns form
- When your refund is processed, the funds will be returned to the original payment method.
If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to
10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
Please contact us to discuss returning an item. Our contact details are available here
TFN is registered at, and trades from 72 Wollaton Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2NZ. Your agreement is with TFN and this is the user agreement which governs your use of this website and the purchases by you of the services and products we provide. By proceeding with a purchase, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the following Terms & Conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
TFN wholly own and operate the following website:
2. Products Section
Orders placed using a credit card or debit card must be placed through the website, just follow the easy instructions. Under no circumstances, e-mail your credit card details to us. No responsibility can be taken for the security of your details is given this way. Alternatively a GBP cheque (including postage & packaging cost) can be sent to:
72 Wollaton Road
As a company we have chosen to use Sage pay for credit card payments, to ensure that the utmost care is taken to protect you & your personal card details. It is imperative that you type in the cardholder's details as it is shown on the card, & address exactly as it appears on the statement. When passing your credit details to Sage pay, they use a secure server to protect you. For Sage Pay’s full terms and conditions, please visit http://www.sagepay.com/
Method of Payment
You can pay through Sage pay by:
Stock Control Policy
TFN endeavour to hold all the stock that is featured in our on-line shop. If the item(s) you have ordered are temporarily out of stock, we will e-mail you within 14 days (usually within 48 hours), informing you when the item(s) will be dispatched to you. If we can't supply a product we will refund your money in full. We do from time to time take pre orders for certain products and there may be products out of stock which are available to order online.
TFN’s products are priced in Pounds Sterling and include all UK taxes.
A delivery charge will be added to all orders as indicated at the time of ordering.
All products are dispatched from the United Kingdom within 48 hours of ordering (usually 24 hours). TFN reserves the right to increase this dispatch period but if and when this occurs a notice will be displayed on the checkout pages of the website.
Orders of 2 or more products may be dispatched separately at the discretion of TFN.
Goods Return Policy
TFN is committed to providing the best customer service available. If we have dispatched the wrong item, you can return the goods for a full refund (including postage and packaging) or an exchange. If you change your mind (within 7 days of ordering) about a product and no longer require it, then this can be returned and will be refunded in full. However TFN is not liable for your return postage.
To return your product(s) just follow the simple instructions below.
Return of goods procedure:
Simply follow the instructions on the returns section of the website or on the paperwork you receive with your order, we will always endeavour to process all returns in a speedy manner and usually within 48 hours. Returned items should be carefully packaged and returned to:
72 Wollaton Road
Please make sure to enclose all relevant paperwork so we know who has returned.
If the product(s) ordered have not been received, this must be reported to TFN within 30 days from ordering to qualify for a full refund or replacement product(s). If product(s) are returned to TFN due to an incorrect address or are not collected from a local postal service a full refund less the original postage fee will be given.
3. General Section
These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer. TFN reserves the right to change the terms and conditions on this site at any time.
TFN do not divulge or sell our customers details to any other company or any 3rd party organisation, under any circumstances. TFN do reserve the right to inform you of new products as appropriate.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, TFN disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this site and shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this site, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this site.
All agreements will be made in England and be governed by English law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
© TFN. All rights reserved. Individual pages may be printed off for your own private use but cannot be used for any commercial or business purpose.
For any questions or comments you can contact us as detailed below:
72 Wollaton Road
Thank you very much for shopping with TFN. We hope you enjoy your purchases and we look forward to you purchasing again in the near future.